- Warns, however, that euro area recovery is still weak
- Says tightening of spreads is not enough
- Banking industry to integrate further after ECB test
- ECB is committed to develop ABS (Asset-backed securities) market
- However, the ABS plan has to be joint work with other institutions
- Inflation far away from ECB target for very long time
- Monetary policy doesn’t target long-term rates. ECB focuses on short-term rates
All information on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Information provided is not to be misconstrued as trading advice. Past results are not indicative of future results. In addition trading in foreign exchange markets on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all individuals.The post is intended for clients and traders outside the US.